- OnCreate(): This is when the view is first created. This is normally where we create views, get data from bundles etc.
- OnStart(): Called when the activity is becoming visible to the user. Followed by onResume() if the activity comes to the foreground, or onStop() if it becomes hidden.
- OnResume(): Called when the activity will start interacting with the user. At this point your activity is at the top of the activity stack, with user input going to it.
- OnPause(): Called as part of the activity lifecycle when an activity is going into the background, but has not (yet) been killed.
- OnStop(): Called when you are no longer visible to the user.
- OnDestroy(): Called when the activity is finishing
- OnRestart(): Called after your activity has been stopped, prior to it being started again