- If we declare a Method or Class Property as static, then we can access that without use of instantiation of the class.
- Static Method are faster than Normal method.
- $this is not available within Static Method.
- Static properties cannot be accessed through the object(i.e arrow operator)
- Calling non-static methods with Scope Resolution operator, generates an E_STRICT level warning.
- Static properties may only be initialized using a literal or constant value.
- Static properties/Normal properties Can't be initialized using expressions value.