Laravel PHP Questions & Answer
Laravel is a free, open-source PHP web framework, created by Taylor Otwell and intended for the development of web applications following the model–view–controller (MVC) architectural pattern and based on Symfony. Some of the features of Laravel are a modular packaging system with a dedicated dependency manager, different ways for accessing relational databases, utilities that aid in application deployment and maintenance, and its orientation toward syntactic sugar.
Yes, Laravel is an open source. Official website of Laravel is - https://laravel.com/
Composer is an application-level package manager for the PHP programming language that provides a standard format for managing dependencies of PHP software and required libraries. It was developed by Nils Adermann and Jordi Boggiano, who continue to manage the project. They began development in April 2011 and first released it on March 1, 2012. Composer is strongly inspired by Node.js's "npm" and Ruby's "bundler". The project's dependency solving algorithm started out as a PHP-based port of openSUSE's libzypp satsolver.
Composer runs from the command line and installs dependencies (e.g. libraries) for an application. It also allows users to install PHP applications that are available on "Packagist" which is its main repository containing available packages. It also provides autoload capabilities for libraries that specify autoload information to ease usage of third-party code.
- make:auth - Scaffold basic login and registration views and routes
- make:command - Create a new Artisan command
- make:controller - Create a new controller class
- make:event - Create a new event class
- make:job - Create a new job class
- make:listener - Create a new event listener class
- make:mail - Create a new email class
- make:middleware - Create a new middleware class
- make:migration - Create a new migration file
- make:model - Create a new Eloquent model class
- make:notification - Create a new notification class
- make:policy - Create a new policy class
- make:provider - Create a new service provider class
- make:request - Create a new form request class
- make:seeder - Create a new seeder class
- make:test - Create a new test class