Solr Interview Questions & Answer
$ bin/solr stop -p 8983 is used to stop Solr.
$ bin/solr start -f is used to start Solr in foreground.
$ bin/solr status is used to check Solr running status.
$ bin/solr start is used to start the server.
Solr is shut down from the same terminal where it was launched. Click Ctrl+C to shut it down.
Schema declares -
- how to index and search each field
- what kinds of fields are available
- what fields are required
- what field should be used as the unique/primary key
The three steps of Installation are:
- Server-related files, e.g. Tomcat or start.jar (Jetty)
- Solr webapp as a .war
- Solr Home which comprises the data directory and configuration files
Solr supports two important configuration files
The most common elements in solrconfig.xml are:
- Search components
- Cache parameters
- Data directory location
- Request handlers
How to Get the Size of all Tables in a database in MySQL?